This position is in the portfolio management department. The office is located in Central, Hong Kong.
- Edit, proof-read and re-write English monthly research reports
and financial documents.
- Produce accurate research reports by verifying all information
including numbers, texts, charts, tables, etc.
Skills & Knowledge
- Good understanding of the financial markets.
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to independently gather relevant information and data.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Detail oriented.
- Undergraduate degree in English writing, communications, finance
or related discipline.
- Good command of MS Office applications.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Long term Part-time internship
APPLY FOR A POSITION AT BUSINESS CLASS GROUP
Applying for a position with Business Class Group typically involves three stages. We prefer candidates to submit their applications online, but if you need to apply by a different method, please contact our Recruitment Team.
STEP 1ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
STEP 2TELEPHONE INTERVIEW
STEP 3FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW
We've tried to make our application form as quick and easy as possible. You’ll need to upload an electronic copy of your CV so you should have this to hand when you're ready to apply.